Monday, October 31, 2011

When October Goes

Oh! How I hate to see October go.

Its the death of warmth, sunlight, and happiness. Cause that's when the snow begins to fly up above the roofs in a twilight sky. I hate to see October go. Oh well. Lets begin the holy trio of eating. Halloween, thanksgiving, and a December holiday. Oh my poor pants. I'm already in my fat ones and now I'm afraid I'm going to have to get the kind with the elastic give in the waistbands. These are my horrors of Halloween.

What have I been up to you ask? Well tragedy struck in our family. A terrible loss was inflicted upon all of us. We lost the washing machine. Well I didn't lose it the dumb thing died at my mother's house. You have to understand this was a serious loss to me. As I am currently two days away from selling myself on street corners till payday this means I'm either going hobo to work or strive for "special". Who wears short shorts? Me apparently if don't find a washing machine.

On facebook I posted that I am starting a new feature here called Whose awesome? So if you want a post about why I think you are awesome either comment on facebook or leave a comment here. Look for the first post tomorrow!

Happy Halloween!

No comments:

Post a Comment