Monday, November 7, 2011

Change is Hard

There I said it.

Change is hard.

Like when your pants go from fitting to exploding.

Its the worst thing that can ever happen to you. That's why I'm going with elastic tab pants from now on. You know the kind that grow with you? The male version of maternity pants. With the holy eating trio upon us I figured that the old men I see around the hospital have the right idea.

That and I hate daylight savings/ standard time switch. I don't bounce back like other people. Do you know how annoying it is when you forget to set your alarm back an hour? Let me tell you four in the morning is not a happy time to be up. Its cold. Dark and oh so dreary.

I am working on my awesome people post. I promise. I've just had to start working the street corners lately in order to pay some bills. So hence the lack of blogposts. But they are coming I swear.

So from my fat house to yours...


may you have a great day.

2 comments:

  1. I can see why you don't like daylight savings. I'm sure it has an impact on your job working the corner, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Come to the gym with me! You would like body pump and jam. I promise!

    ReplyDelete