So I started doing some reflection on what I've accomplished in 2010.
1. I retired from ice cream. Ten years of scooping, producing, and writing about ice cream it was time for me to get a break. YAY! My scoops are hung up to dry and I don't miss them.
2. I moved out on my own! All by myself and I put the Swedish couch from hell together with no help. I am now in charge of my own life which is such a scary but nice feeling all at the same time.
3. I ran a half marathon and I actually did a great time and found that I the rather obtuse one can run. Not super fast but still. Who knew?
4. This was a year of first. I traveled all over this great country of ours. I started with Alabama, Hawaii, Idaho, Wyoming,South Carolina, California (Disneyland gotta love it.), St George, Tennessee, Georgia, and Florida. This year is its New York, Boston, Texas, Florida, and Alabama (? this one is still up in the air), Monterey ( just want to rent a convertible and drive up the 101 anybody want to go with me?) and anywhere where people want to host me.
5. I watched some amazing television.Granted it was on DVD but I was impressed.
So this is my list of aha! moments.
Next up goals.