Monday, January 4, 2010

This could be the One,,



Anybody feeling a little bigger this season?

Did you indulge just a little too much?

Are you in need of a "magic button" for your pants?

(BTW the magic button is an infomerical I saw this morning about an extender you put on your pants to make them fit better. Just in case you were wondering.)

I made a new years resolution with myself. Not to lose weight but to be happy.

To be happy with who I am.

With what I am becoming.

Plus to lose ten pounds will be nice too.

So whats your goal?

Are you going to be ready to meet your new "you"?

1 comment:

  1. I think this is your best goal yet. Be a happy, healthy, whole, joyful YOU. And then 10 lbs more or 10 lbs less won't really matter all that much, in the grand scheme of things....

    ReplyDelete