Friday, November 6, 2009

Hey Sista Soul..

(No pic today. Just rest your mind and read my words.)

I just had the best moment.

The truly best.

I am at work and realized I don't have to work for the first weekend of my existance since May.

Can I just get a whoo hoo?

Or perhaps a Yippe?

As my friend Justin says "Yay from the single person in the audience."

I am glad.

Now off to Target.

This was one of the dumbest post I have ever done.

IF you had any form of kindness you would move on and read something with more literary value. Apparently I am getting something bad karma in my direction. Sorry skinny people!

1 comment:

  1. Blake!! YAY for coming back!! So funny! All I'm saying is that if I keep up sneaking my kids Halloween stash I'm going to have to start my own blog: jackie'sgettingfatwayinsanlyquick.blogspot.com. Good to know I got a brother in the business too! :)

    ReplyDelete