Saturday, September 26, 2009

Open Me Up And You Will See I am A Gallery of Broken Hearts

They say that home is where the heart is.

I guess I haven't found my home.

Cause I'm a little lost.

A little

Fragmented.

Pieces of me here.

Pieces of me there.

Sometimes I wonder if

I'm everywhere.

but here.

I'm broken.


all over the place.

lost.
scared.

rejected.

Who am I?

My name is Blake FARR URE.

I can tell you stories.

I tell you stories.

So I am not lost.

Take me in your heart.

Share me with others.

Give me to others.

So if I disappear you can say.

He was here.

There.

Everywhere.

If I was stronger I could tell you.

Of that which is inside of me.

What would be revealed on the surgeon's table?

Besides my organs?

Would they tell you my story?

Would the words be written on my bones? From my head down to my toes?

My ribs.

They hold it together.


My story.

Where the heart is.

Is where my home is.



It is where I is.

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE reading your blog. I never comment because I'm not really sure what to say, but it is refreshing to read. Thanks :D

    ReplyDelete