Friday, September 5, 2014

All about that Base


Look I know it's a Mormon Mommy car but let's look at this way. I needed something practical, with four doors, great in the snow, and enough room so that I could go to IKEA and not look like an idiot driving down I-15. It's still nameless and if you have any great ideas I would love to hear them.

These last few weeks have taught me several things mainly be grateful for your troubles. Why? Cause they teach you lessons that you need to learn. Don't worry I still had the WOE IS ME MY LIFE IS SO HARD meltdown last week but as I was rowing this morning I thought I'm changing my attitude towards my problems. I'm going to be grateful that I'm being challenged with the problems I have verses the problems of others.  I'm not saying my troubles are better or worse than anybody else's rather I'm grateful that I'm learning to be humble.

Pride isn't fun to over come. 

So while I'm driving in my new car help me think of a new name? Plus why do I buy just blue cars? Random thought. 

No comments:

Post a Comment