Thursday, June 14, 2012

Mini Muffin


I'm going to reveal to you one of the greatest you tube videos ever made. When I die I'm torn on what I want written on my grave stone. For years I've always wanted "That Will Do Pig" from the movie Babe (Great movie about a pig who saves a farm. Creepy talking farm animals who couldn't love it?)  inscribed but now after watching this I want "Mini Muffin!" inscribed right under it. So just in case a random bus hits this is how I want my tombstone to look like.

Blake Farr Ure 
1984-****
"That Will Do Pig" 
MINI MUFFINS! MINI MUFFINS! MINI MUFFINS! 

If I could use a visual representation on what goes on in my brain on a daily basis this video is it. I can't stop obsessing about food. Its constant cravings going on here. When I'm done eating my pints (yes you read that correctly pints) of ice cream I start dreaming of pancakes! Or waffles?! Worse its never cravings for something nutritious like raspberries or a nice green leafy salad.  No sadly God did not bless me with those cravings. I eat food like I imagine people who have good sex. Constantly with lots of moaning. But what do I know? This is what I have learned from such educational program such as Grey's, The O.C, Gossip Girl...etc.. Sorry if this is risque but with this heat wave going on in this apartment complex there was bound to be a sex reference to pop up somewhere.

That and my 28th birthday is coming up next Friday. I hope y'all have it circled on your calendars. I'm not sure how I feel about turning 28. I thought I was going to be in a different place than I am in my life. I have a great life.However I'm needing a push, a strike of lighting, a path to open up to get me out of the ruts that I've spun my wheels in. Change comes from within. I've learned that the hard way go up 60 pounds come down 30 and then start climbing back up again yet I'm not going to let it happen again. I've lost too many great pairs of pants in this battle.

Since I keep on losing my point in this essay let me just bring you back on board! Mini Muffin! Mini Muffin! Mini Muffin!



1 comment:

  1. OMG! That is epic and totally how I feel too! Except mine sounds more like Pizza, french fries, chips, oreos. I totally feel your pain! How about Farr's Fresh next friday on your birthday on me?

    ReplyDelete