Monday, September 12, 2011

Pumped Up Kicks

Today I have decided three things.

First.

If when you are having a dark and twisty day it is okay to eat ice cream. The calories don't count because all the cranky people absorb them and they don't stick to you.

Second.

Laundry really sucks when you don't have a washer and dryer. Hanging out in Laundry mats is adorable when you are in college. Post college its just kinda sad. Today I went to work looking like a bad Mimi Vice rejection. Aka why did I think this looked good at 6:00 in the morning? That and I didn't realize I needed a hair cut till I had a Farrah moment at work. If I was a girl and from the 70s I would totally be so hip right now!

Third.

Why aren't there any happy songs about Monday? The only song about Monday I know is
Big Jazz hand intro

HANGING AROUND NOTHING TO DO BUT FROWN...

RAINY DAYS AND MONDAYS ALWAYS GET ME DOWN..

Its really sad what is stored in my brain. If you ever need me for slightly odd pop culture references please feel free to call me I would be the excellent phone a friend. Unless its something to do with math. Then don't call me. Cause I don't do math. It scares me. Like gives me the sweats makes my heart pound nervous.

Those are the three things I've discovered today.

Thought you'd like to know.

No comments:

Post a Comment