Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Sugan I'm Going Down and other undenifable objects

(Pictures are coming! Promise!)

Have you ever had those moments in your head when your excerising and you can see yourself running and it looks between a cross of Chariots of Fire opening sequence and a Nike commerical? No? Well maybe its just me then. Everday that I put George and Martha (George is the left foot Martha is the right foot shoe) I see myself running and it looks effortless. I am focused. I am strong.

But then reality hits.

I went running yesterday and I was thinking oh look at me I am doing so well..then I looked in the windows as I ran.I looked like I was ready to have a heartattack.

Oh dear.

Good thing I didn't submit myself in for one of the models for the next nike commerical.

No comments:

Post a Comment