Wednesday, July 27, 2011

But Oh Goodness Me It's A Great Big World

I realize that I live my life in the in between places. Between two things at all times I chose the middle because that is what feels safetest to me. In sibling order I am the middle (poor Jan) between the oldest and the youngest. In my job I'm between being on the lowest rung of the totem pole and having a higher postition. Even my birth month of June is a bewteen 6 months till the end.

But deep inside of me buried deep is something, someone who is craving more from life. Craving to experience of burnig desire to fling all cares off the mountain to experience life in moments and not caculated moments of betweens.

So that's why I haven't written it's not that I haven't had a lot to say but rather I'm between moments here and I don't know what to do. When I act you will know. I'll tell you about it soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment