Monday, January 1, 2018

Welcome to the Jungle 2018

How I spent January 1, 2018.

Went to the gym. (New year. Somewhat skinner me?)

Took down Christmas. Not mine but Mama Joye’s. My version of Christmas was one ornament and a picture. Two minutes. Done. Oh, and there was no crying when I took the tree down.

Saw Star Wars. (Way too long. Yeah. I said it.)

Went to Kneaders. (Had a salad. Baby steps.)

Watched the first episode of the Bachelor. Wow. Have not seen such emotion since I worked in Mammoland.

Had myself a dance party instead of writing out my resolutions. (Avoidance party of one.)

Went full on Sheldon when some random person parked in my parking spot. Almost called a tow truck. Did not call tow truck. Talked to person. Resolved conflict. Parked car in spot. All is right in the world. For now. Constant vigilance!

Wrote this post.

Am now off to go to go bed. Wait. Now having to fold laundry on bed.

Laundry folded.

Now am in bed.

Try harder tomorrow.


No comments:

Post a Comment